Monday, July 20, 2015

























This is another series that I simply LOVE!!!! :) :) :) :) 

J.R.R. Tolkien was a great author. His characters were complete and fun to "be around"/read about. There was a ton of adventure and action. I love the difference of races and kingdoms, and how he had different languages for different races and kingdoms.

Personally I think the people of Rohan remind me of vikings, and the people of Gondor remind me of knights, like in England long ago.

Peter Jackson did a great job at creating the movies. They had the full action pack of the books, and the characters were complete in the movie as well. Nothing was left out or confusing if you never read the book before you watched the movie.

* I recommend this book to everyone :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment